• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Feeling :(

natnat92

hey everyone for the last couple of days i have been really thinking about weight loss surgery and have decided that the bypass is the best option for me hopefully doctors will agree. i am still in early days im only like 4 months into my 12 month programme but i have been feeling really sad about my weight loss its just so slow to come off and yesterday while going to pick my girls up from school some random person shouted disgusting things at me and its made me really upset about everything i know i shouldnt let it upset me but since starting my journey i am a bag of emotions and everything seems to be getting to me.

Hey nat!
Sorry you're feeling down :( I hate those moments where something makes you realise you've still a long way to go. Mine is accidentally seeing myself side-on in a mirror! I've clearly gotten myself used to my front reflection, but seeing the side is just so depressing :(
You're on the right track though, as long as you are still working at it and you still want to change then you will get there. I hope the docs give you the answer you want - for me making up my mind to have surgery gave me such a boost that I don't care as much about how I look right know because I know the future is bright and just around the corner!

Stay in touch, stay strong. **** those people shouting!

Please do not let the cruelty and ignorance of others bring you down. They are nothing to you and your family, as human beings they are sadly lacking. On the other hand you are a warm, sincere and loving person, i.e. One of life's winners. You will lose your weight and they will still be ignorant.
Hugs

Its hard when ramdom people feel its their right to be cruel but try to turn it around and use it to spur you on into changing your life for the better because when you do change those prople will still be their nasty selfs and you will be slimmer healthy and happy

thankyou everyone :) i am trying to keep hard at it and to be honest i just wish they hadnt shouted it at me infront of my girls they are only four and i know i will be skinny maybe in a year or two providing they say yes lol i just didnt need to hear it off someone else when i already know i swear they must think i am blind lol i hope the weight continues to come off as atm it seems like it has stalled x

hey everyone for the last couple of days i have been really thinking about weight loss surgery and have decided that the bypass is the best option for me hopefully doctors will agree. i am still in early days im only like 4 months into my 12 month programme but i have been feeling really sad about my weight loss its just so slow to come off and yesterday while going to pick my girls up from school some random person shouted disgusting things at me and its made me really upset about everything i know i shouldnt let it upset me but since starting my journey i am a bag of emotions and everything seems to be getting to me.

There truly are some horrible people in this world. Just remember Nat, you will lose weight, they will always be horrible, mindless, cruel people.
Hope your ok, remember we are all in the same position as you so you are not alone!

Take care
Jackie
X

Ignore those horrible people. You will be the slim person one day soon enough, they will always be mean & nasty whatever weight they are. True beauty is on the inside

Natnat92 just remember you will be slimer, live for longer, be beautiful inside and out but they will still have a foul mouth and be a nasty person. Don't let them upset you and your girls won't even remember you as a large mummy they will forget.:)

Last edited:
Thankyou everyone for your support it means so much :) its comforting to know that im not alone on my journey xx

Awwwww hugs flower - weather the weight comes off or not you are changing your habits for when you have surgery to maximise the weightloss.

Ignore the Neanderthals who have no idea what it is like to be controlled by food - yeah we choose to be this way!!!

You are doing this for you and your health and happiness - keep repeating this over and over xx

Those Neanderthals picked on you because of your size, these social inadequates ikely went on to take the piss out of someone who had a disability, was old, or commented about the size of someone's boobs etc. They are just bullies, f&$kwits who home in on people's weaknesses to try and make others look small so they feel big. You were just in their line of fire.....

yea i know that but what annoys me most is the fact that they did it infront of my girls if it had been just me i wouldnt of cared so much but its the fact that they swore nasty things to me infront of my girls they are four years old and the things that they shouted to me no 4 year olds should hear i am trying to be positive about it and yea your right twothirds they have no idea about this i mean i didnt choose to be this weight at all my medication to keep me alive did some people will never get it xx

Trust me sweetheart ....one day they will live to eat their words.... your weight will come off ...they will always be sour and foul mouthed..... stick with us gal.....were all in this together thru the thick and the thin...... I also promise one day you will command an awful lot more respect :) you will become an inspiration to many, including your girls..... you will grown in many ways you never will expect and one day those same people will look up and take heed....for you have the strength and courage to change :) keep positive, don't allow someone else's word harm YOU ...you are way better than that..... x x x x good luck sweetness x xx x

thankyou crystal means alot :D it took me alot to go to my gp and ask for help as i hate asking for help at all but i am glad i asked because i get to go on a wonderful journey and become the person that i want to be and also i get to know all you lovely ladies and gentlemen :D xx

And its so worth it hunni .... its a struggle, a head game too hard work and emotional..........But would any of us change it NO ..... you will find that happy you buried underneath and as I said before others will certainly sit up and take notice then lol

Before surgery I felt my life was over but hey now its just begun and everyday is another learning curve lol

Sometimes its the most difficult part...holding out your hand for help AND friendship and you get both here by the bundle :) x x x take care hunni keep posting thru thick and thin, were all here and will help you thru those tough times x x x

They probably have some other issues too. We have to try to rise above it but it's not easy. Hopefully your kids are too small to remember it.

Back