• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

finally home

mrscinders

came home yesterday and starting to feel a little better just feel very brused and sick a lot i keep getting a temp on a night but have had to go shopping today has my husband dosent have a clue he got it all i just told him what to get back is hurting as i think.iv over done it a little smells are really getting to me and my taste buds have changed but apart from that im ok x

Pleased to hear you are home luvva get your feet up now and rest let him look after you, plenty of rest and a bit of walking each day, plenty fresh fruit n veg and protein pureed up and lots of water. THats the recipe for good health and recuperation, take care luvva xx

thanks iv just had a purred chicken dinner must say.it was yum feeling loads better now hope i dont get sickness and temp tonight though x

oh i bought tinned peaches which i can blend but what other fruit is ok x

Welcome home :)

I relate to that taste bud thing too even tho Im a bander . . .and I find if i do much, like today I went to tescos, I end up breaking out into a sweat, feeling all clammy and not great.

Hope you are ok . . .

Kat x

Welcome home, good luck in your recovery, don't overdo things x

Good luck & hope you feel human again soon.

thank you feel great just wish this wind would go i get it every time i eat x

Sorry just posted on you're other thread. Pleased ur home Hun, like chrisa said take it easy try and sip as much as you can and plenty of protein xxx

Back