• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

finally moved home .. and see my surgeon on 16th march

brett30

keep smiling
well i have finally moved home... it was so so so hard we have moved from a house to a 1 bed flat on the 3rd floor.. so i had loads to get rid of ..

but been in a week and place is starting to look like home already bught a fab new corner couch to lounge on lol ..

anyway .. got letter from hospital that they has cc'd me on to my doctor to let her know i had been to groups education session and that how this op is going to effect my life and the medications i will be taking ect ...

im having my op done by dr heath who im told makes more of a tube than a pouch and therefor there is things u can eat that u couldent with pouch and vice versa .., all very confusing ..

but im so so so excited to be seeing the surgeon on the 16th march..

im quite sane so i know i wont have to see any shrinks ..

i dont have any heart or blood pressure problems .. and im almost 100% sure i dont have sleeping issues ..

so im hope its next step and i get some kinda idea of a date or month it could all be happening ..

hope your all well and doing my best to catch up on u all xxx

glad to know that things are settling down for you. Hope you get your date soon.

Congrats on your new home hope you are happy there. Also congrats on the appointment

wow lots all at once same sort of thing usually happens to me all or nothing lol But congrats on the new flat and the movement towards becoming a loser :)

hi brett

good luck in your new home, and also good luck with the surgeon.

liz x

thanks girls ........ how did your meet go yesterday liz ?? noticed loads of the northern girls met up at metro center ... would have come had i been up there x

Back