• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

First day is not a good one! :(

Trini_Divine

Back again!
Started my Pre op diet today and I am super grumpy! Normal? If I never have to see another soup or yogurt again I would be a very happy bunny. I know it has to get worse before it will get better and I am so looking forward to that day. Tomorrow or the next day is gonna be even worse I'm sure because of the carb withdrawals, and as a migraine sufferer I am dreading it but I'm focused... Just keep looking at all my fat to keep me focused. Lol. Bring it on! One sleep and then it's 13 days and counting! :)

you will do it just keep thinking about the end product and all will be well. I am on day 3 now and it is getting better every day.

Emma xx

Is the pre op diet two weeks before the op? I'm going for my consultation Sunday then I go in for op on the 11th , did you eat all your fave foods before the diet starts ? Xx

Fizz

Was just going to ask the same thing, wondered if others had done a blow out before starting the pre-op diet

Blow outs just mean more crap to shift so dont bother just eat normally.The first 3 or so days are the hardest hot drinks will help,I drank hot nas blackcurrant.Hold fast now it wont be long befor you are slim again,think of getting your body out this summer!Maz x

Good luck all i managed ok but the milk used to make me feel sick i struggled to manage all of it but i did loose 12lb so its a good start to your op and having your op key hole is great the recovery is much quicker. Whats 2 weeks whenyou have the rest of your lives to live its the blink of an eye just count it down Trini be over for you know it. I used to make my own soup butternut squash red onions and peppers with an oxo cube lovely and it has a sweet element if you have a sweet tooth helped me through. xx You can do it xx

Back