• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

One week in

Magsy

Well one week in today and at the doctors due to pain. My gp really good not sure what he was doing so phoned consultant at hope. Now back on Morphine for the pain and just hope i get some sleep tonight. Still struggling with liquids but not to bad really. Had clips out and came home to find that they had missed 3 so have to go back again tomorrow. Bruising going down and am ok as long as i dont move lol. Would I still have it done. OF COURSE just some people have longer times of recovery. Could have been much worse and not even had the option of op in first place. I say look at long term goals and keep looking straight ahead and follow the path to a better and healthier life. xx:):eek::):eek::(:eek::(:):eek::(:):):):):):):)

Hi Magsy, sorry you are still in pain, sweetie :( I only ever had pain in the wound on my left side & it was painful, no doubt about that & I still get twinges 5 weeks out, but like you, I agree this is a minute price to pay :) It will ease off & then one day you will realize you have not had any pain that day .. chin up sugar xxx :):)

aww bless you magsy, hope you feel better soon :) xxx

Bless you sweetie, very positive attitude and it does get better, in few weeks you wont remember this, as I said day 2 I was crying and feeling so ill and in pain I though what have i done but that seems a distant memory and feel great, let us know how you get on hun, we all here for you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx hugs xxxx

Awww Magsy, so sorry to hear you are still in so much pain. Hope it passes very soon and that you are feeling so much better very quickly. It is so worth the discomfor though. Sending hugs and hoping you are feeling much better soon :553:

Aw magsy so glad you had your surgery they saying 8to12 wks now for me can't bloody wait hope your pain gets better soon xx

I do hope you are feeling a bit better today Magsy, and you keep improving bit by bit, until you look back and wonder what all the fuss was about (bit like childbirth which was hell at the time, but the end result is worth it!)

Back