• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

funding 9 months on... advice PLEASE! X

Carolined

way back at the beginning of November 2012 my doctor applied for funding for my op, I have constantly been in contact with my surgery manager who keeps telling me "not heard anything yet". This is getting to me big time, my health is getting worse and since November I have gained another stone and half. :cry:

I have been told there is no way of me making a complaint about the waiting time, no way of checking to see if my application has been lost. I feel like i have been forgotten about.

does anyone know of anything more I can do? I feel like I am never going to regain my life.

sorry for the negative post, I just didn't know who else to come to, I have posted once in the past and felt supported wonderfully by the readers. x Love to anyone who reads x

That seems an awfully long wait for a decision. Applications for funding in Surrey get sent to [email protected]. I'd be inclined to email them directly for advice x

Back