• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

funding issues

silky47

hi im trying to find out how difficult it is throughout the country to get funding for a bypass, i had a gastric band fitted 5 years ago but had to come out in an emergency and at that point they refused to do a bypass as funding had changed, im now back to square one, and have been refused funding, twice im wanting any advice ideas how or where to go next with this any ideas?:cry:

silky47 said:
hi im trying to find out how difficult it is throughout the country to get funding for a bypass, i had a gastric band fitted 5 years ago but had to come out in an emergency and at that point they refused to do a bypass as funding had changed, im now back to square one, and have been refused funding, twice im wanting any advice ideas how or where to go next with this any ideas?:cry:

Hello
Am sorry to hear about ur experience there is somthink call exceptional funding the nhs does which by all account is what my doctor told me when she tried for me I was not successfull but worth a shout!

Lisa

Back