• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Funny story

Sarahj2710

:rotflmao:

So today I found a lump in my abdomen, got really panicked and upset. Called my husband at work, (he's trying to finish some important project before we go on hol) crying my eyes out. Told him about this lump, he then got panicked as well and came home. By this time I found a similar lump on the other side so was incolsolable by now, with thoughts of dying (as you do). Hubby came in, calmed me down, lay me down on the bed, after a little prodding and poking he declared 'Sarah, those are your hip bones'.

Haven't felt my hips since I was in my teens over 20 years ago.
:):8855:

it made me smile. you lucky thing. I was once told loosing weight is a bit like archeology, you keep discovering old bones! def in your case you must be doing something right.

Oh lol Sarah!!! That has cheered me up no end!! Congrats on finding your hip bones again xx

Haha, this is brilliant!
I've noticed I can't sit on hard seats as long as before because, apparently, everyone has bones in their bum.... Not something I needed to know. lol

lol xxx

Back