• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gained weight

Fashionably Late

is a skinny size XS & 6!
I am so upset. For the first time since my op, I have gained weight. My family and I just came back from a 10 day all inclusive fabulous holiday but I apparently ate too much and definitely wasn't active enough. So now I am 3 pounds heavier. I am so disappointed in myself.

I am going to get my head straight and start again.

Look at it this way.........

Pre op im certain you would of gained alot more (I would of gained prob 10lbs)

Do not beat yourself up over this just get back on track and you will be fine.

The Most important question here is Did you enjoy your holiday :) 3lb is nothing for a one off....

You're entitled to enjoy your holiday and treat yourself to things you wouldn't normally have ! Three pounds is nothing and you'll lose it easily enough... please don't fret. xxx

as long as you enjoyed your hols You will loose that 3lb very quickly. And if you can not enjoy yourself on holiday when can you enjoy yourself. Some peeps can put that on when they have the painters in so dont worry about it

Thank you all. I am definitely going to get back to basics. But we had a brilliant time. My husband gained 8 pounds and my eldest daughter (who is nearly 13) gained 5 pounds so at least it just wasn't me. I think I enjoyed the poolside relaxation too much and stopped exercising. But it was the best holiday we have ever had.

Just think "normal" people (i.e. those who haven't had wieghtloss surgery) would put a little on when on holiday and get back to the usual pattern when they get home, and that's what you're going to do, so realy don't worry it'll be gone in a jiffy :)

I was gutted a couple of weeks back when I gained two pounds, I felt so awful so I set about correcting my naughty habits and soon had lost that two pounds and one more on top, so dont worry too much, just get your head into gear now you are home and you will soon be back on track.
Steph xx

We all deserve a break and so do our bodies! Glad you had such a fab holiday(where did you go)!

I think you actually did amazing only gaining 3 pounds! Holidays are to allow ourselves to relax, rest, let our hair down and be a little bit indulgent. I bet you have those 3 pounds off within a fortnight!
The most important thing - you had an amazing holiday.
Well done and be nice to yourself. xxxxxxx

We all deserve a break and so do our bodies! Glad you had such a fab holiday(where did you go)!

We went to the Club Magic Life in Jandia, Fuerteventura. It was simply heaven on Earth. Even better than my home state of Florida.

Oh three pounds is not too bad! We went to Magic Life in Antalya earlier this year pre my bypass and I put on 10lb in a week!!! Would recommend Magic Life as a fab holiday we all really enjoyed it and are going back to one of their clubs next year (although I think they are changing to TUI so I hope they will still be as good).

Dont worry about your 3lb - the holiday was definitely worth it and you will lose it again in no time once you get back to normal everyday life. x

Three pounds!!! are you kidding me? you've been away on holiday for ten days and only put on three pounds!!

That is one decent poop lady so worry not. I reckon the flight does something to us as I gained eight pounds on holiday and ate less than sod all, and it was gone within two days of being back.

You'll be back on track by the end of the week so remember your holiday with joy and worry not ;)

Thanks Karlos! You always put a smile on my face!

Oh three pounds is not too bad! We went to Magic Life in Antalya earlier this year pre my bypass and I put on 10lb in a week!!! Would recommend Magic Life as a fab holiday we all really enjoyed it and are going back to one of their clubs next year (although I think they are changing to TUI so I hope they will still be as good).

Dont worry about your 3lb - the holiday was definitely worth it and you will lose it again in no time once you get back to normal everyday life. x

The one we stayed at had already changed to part of TUI and it was brilliant. Simply magical. We are hoping to go to the one in Egypt in January/February time and I cannot wait. They are such a fantastic company and the food is to die for!

So glad you had a great time... and 3lbs... you have got of lightly!

It's neither here nor there... and you'll soon get that sorted for sure.... that's a good achievement and you have done well Angel...

Love and hugs xxx

With everyone's support this week I managed to lose those 3 pesky pounds plus an additional one. Thank goodness. I can keep heading in the right direction.

Back