• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gary Alborne dont tell me off!!!

Raynebubble

Hi just thought i would share..and i know Gary will tell me off.... but Friday is my normal weigh in day... but i stood on the scales this morning...

and it said...19stone 2lb which means today i have lost exactly

5 stone!!!!

woohoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i lost 2 stone from 25th oct - 25th november..day of op.
Then since op 3 stone x

wow!!!, Rayne thats brilliant well done to you. You are doing fabulous xx

Thankyou, Gary is gonna give me a right telling off when he sees this thread... i gave him a proper lecture about his scales last week lol x

Well done you its good to see these posts it gives others drive n determination no harm in sharing your good news and while were here ive lost 9st 2lb in 7.5 months

Well done you its good to see these posts it gives others drive n determination no harm in sharing your good news and while were here ive lost 9st 2lb in 7.5 months

Jed that is amazing xxx and Thankyou xxx

woohoo well done to both of you :) xxx

thats amazing well done.

love it when people share how much weight they've lost it makes me determined to have the same or similar success xx

Simply ball tinglingly good, well done you xxx

Thanks Karl xx

Fantastic Rayne , can't wait till I'm posting similar things , I'm getting bored waiting now lol xx

Fantastic Rayne , can't wait till I'm posting similar things , I'm getting bored waiting now lol xx

The wait pre-op does seem to drag.. but it will come round before you know it and we will be hearing about your journey xxx

oooww fab news!!!!!!

well done Rayne
When I was weighed on day of op I was 20st 4lbs i weighed myself today 1 week on and not lost much but it is a loss 20st 0.8lbs

well done Rayne
When I was weighed on day of op I was 20st 4lbs i weighed myself today 1 week on and not lost much but it is a loss 20st 0.8lbs

well done hun a loss is a loss.. and also remember 1 week on your belly is still swollen, you still have some gas in there until you fart it all out lol, it will start to shift.. you have lost almost 4lb that is great xx

well done Rayne

I lost the exact same amount my first week after my op too.
x

Back