• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric bypass 2 weeks away. First day liver shrink diet

This is the best positive read :) well done and good lick x

Well last day of liver shrink diet, Operation tomorrow.

I've got to be in hospital at 7am, op sometime in the morning.

Nervous now, but still excited more I think, in the morning will be more nervous than excited.

Just done a batch of mushroom soup and put it in the freezer, along with some small pots of
Puréed chicken, carrot, peas and potato. All separate to keep the flavours from blending together.

Can't wait now, can't sit still.

Good luck Louie Lou :) Looking forward to hearing how you get on :) x

Just got home from hospital.

Feel rotten at the mo car journey bouncy.

Went down to theatre at 3.30 came to at 8.30 back on ward at 9.30

Got six holes all ok..

Xxx

Glad you're home :) Take care x

Pleased its all over with, Now a fresh start. good luck with your future weight loss x

Hi everyone,

Day 4 after the bypass. Slept a bit better last night, was able to sleep on my side for the first time,
wind seems to be dissipating a bit.
Having small bottle yogurt for breakfast and glass milk, lunch is cup soup with more milk or smoothie
through out the day. Dinner different flavour soup with more milk or smoothie.

Did everyone else have to inject themselves with Fragmin twice a day. (Blood thinner)

I am feeling quite well at the mo.

Xxxxxx

Good to hear hun!

I think the injection is standard post op. glad you are feeling well xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hi all, so now 2 weeks post-op and lost another 7lbs this week, so a stone off in 2 weeks.

4 out of the 6 surgery sites well healed. Only the 2 lower ones where my knickers sit still sore.

I find drinking the hardest, it goes down in a lump how ever small the sip.

The thing I think strangest is I have gone off coffee and tea, used to have 6 mugs of coffee a day, now none. Horrible, weirded.

Never felt sick so I'm glad about that and wind is getting much better, still can't tell I need a wee though.
Got a doctors appointment on Friday so will mention it to him.

Good luck to all those with the surgeries still to come xxx

image-884686359.jpg So my best friend is over from Chicago. I didn't tell her about the bypass till she came over as I wanted to surprise her. 35 years we've been friend since we were 11. I am usually 3 times as wide as her. Now only twice as wide. Woo Hoo.

image-13065227.jpg

2009 Mexico.

You look fabulous. Congrats on your weight loss. xx

Brilliant Jane. Wow, you look great! It's thrilling isn't when you see someone for the first time post-op and they look stunned! :)

Back