• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric Bypass by Mr Sigurdsson

mohammed

Hi everyone, I'm due to have my gastric bypass at Telford, has anyone had one there, how was the surgeon? How was the experience. I'm quite nervous.

hi there yeah had my bypass there on the 9th of march please dont worry its nothing to be scared about i was scared as well and peopletold me not 2 be but i didnt belive them if im honest mr sigurdsson is a very nice man but the after care from telford isnt the best ive had a few questions but i have got all the answers from off here i was in hospital 2 days then sent home it will change ur life forever be happy not scared any more questions please ask .

Hi

I'm not from your neck of the woods so don't know about the surgeon but just wanted to pop by to see Good luck x

Thanks Brad, that was really reassuring. Did u have to go on a special diet before the operation, how was that

no he didnt go on a special just told me 2 lose 10 pounds before my op a few people i have spoken to said the same i havent met anyone who has done the milk diet with him in 5 months time u will be in the same boat as me and wondering what u were scared of dont get me wrong its chuffing hard sometimes but its worth every single bit of hassle

Back