• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

gastric sleeve week 5 1/2

jmumof4

hey guys, im at week 5 and a half after gatric sleeve surgery, i had my op at charing cross 26/3/11. im finding thing difficult, i followed my pureed diet and got sick and tired and i have started eating very small portions of normal . I also find wotsits and quavers are fantastic naughty teats, and i allow myself maybe 1 or 2 packets a week. my weight is coming off its averaging 3-6lb a week and so far i have gone from 23stones 5lb to 20stone 13lb, im very pleased with the progress, but i did think it would go faster, i do get frustrated that everyone see the difference exept me, im thinking of starting a fitness class, any suggestions?
;)

hey guys, im at week 5 and a half after gatric sleeve surgery, i had my op at charing cross 26/3/11. im finding thing difficult, i followed my pureed diet and got sick and tired and i have started eating very small portions of normal . I also find wotsits and quavers are fantastic naughty teats, and i allow myself maybe 1 or 2 packets a week. my weight is coming off its averaging 3-6lb a week and so far i have gone from 23stones 5lb to 20stone 13lb, im very pleased with the progress, but i did think it would go faster, i do get frustrated that everyone see the difference exept me, im thinking of starting a fitness class, any suggestions?
;)

hi x congratulations on your weight loss your doing brilliantly xxxxxxxxx just think when you go clothe shopping you'l see the difference then :) x i had a family member that had surgery and i saw her a year to the day from before the surgery, i can honestly say i was gobsmacked she really was half the women she use to be and i'm sure in a years time youl certainly see the difference x keep up the good work and best speak to your g.p re fitness classes (don't want any injurys)xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi fellow charing crosser. Your weight loss is fantastic and you should be v pleased and proud of yourself! It is not realistic to expect a bigger loss each week. I've had weeks with no loss or just a pound (or gain!). It's important to know that weight loss may not be consistent over time even if you stick to the rules 100%.

Enjoy your achievement and keep going. You're doing GREAT!!

hiya, and well done, i am the same with watsits but i am planning on eating like a normal healthy person now and treats are no bad thing its only when they are out of control as long as you are keeping fit and eating right you cant fail, keep up the good work x

i also wish my weight loss was as fast as yours! Congrats on loosing that weight!

The type of classes that burn big calories are zumba, aerobics and spinning. Zumba is a fun one :D

enjoy x

Don't think about joining a fitness class, do it. That will help with weightloss and saggy skin. It's a marathon, not a sprint. You probably put the weight on in many years, you can't expect it to drop off over night.

thanks for all your comments, and your right, it is a marathon not a sprint, ive been a bit poorly this week and i shed 10lb, but thats not a good thing i dont think. i am sourcing local zumba classes for the whole fitness thing and i have joined a gym and i am going to take my kids swimming twice a week, i hope i can overcome my fear of what people think of me in a swimsuit, but hey if they dont like it they can swim somewhere else xxxx

Back