• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Getting used to restriction!

Don't worry you'll learn to understand your band over time! X

Thank you jo. Youv done so well. Tell me is it constantly eating healthy or are you allowed the odd Cheat. Once I get going that is. Xxx

I've had the odd cheat, don't worry I'm human :) but it's all about less from now on! So if I want chocolate there's no mars or snickers anymore but a small freddy frog or a bite size bar. If I want crisps it's quavers or French fries not walkers or McCoys! And alcohol? Just try n steer clear best you can as whenever I've had wine that's halted my loss so it really does effect you! Much better to be spurred on and buzzing following great losses week after week than to feel down because you've stayed the same! It's not worth it trust me!! Think healthy from now on! X

Ok I'll try my best. I know I'll eat healthy for so long then I'm guaranteed to go off the rails but I thought getting the band hopefully in my bad stage rather than putting 3 or 4 stone on it would just be 1 then I'll sort my head as usual and start being good again xx thts the plan anyway. Got the date for my first x ray fill today it's Wednesday the 30th so not to long away xxx

Back