• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Goal baby...woooooooo

StephieAck

I know Ive changed!
:bliss:
Woooooooooooo...goalllllllllllll babyyyyyyyyyyyy hehehe
I decided to weigh myself this morning, just to see where I am at and actually expected to have gained some weight this week, but I got onto the scales and prepared myself to see myself heavier...nope!!! Up popped 10st 7lbs!!! My original goal was 10st but under my excess skin I am getting pretty tiny now, so a while back I set 10st 7lbs as my goal weight and now I have reached it...thrilled doesnt quite do justice to how I feel hehe
Any more weight that comes off from now is neither here nor there to me, but I dont want to get much lighter than 10st, I reckon Im carrying at least half a stone to a stone of excess skin and even my size 10 trousers are getting a little loose and I dont want to go beyond size 10 by much, so Im going to be keeping an eye on my weight now mainly just to make sure it stays within a good range.
I am just soooo happy, I keep looking at hubby, giggling and saying "goooooooooooaaaallllllllll babyyyyyyyyyyy hehehe" lol
Just wanted to share my joy xxx
Steph xx

Wow Steph, does it get any better than size 10 and goal weight?? I dont think it does........no wonder you are thrilled. You have worked really hard to get where you are and deserve a pat on the back......Well done (HUG) XX

A dream come true Steph and so proud of all of your many achievements... thrilled to bits for you and enjoy your new body and life.

Love to you and Tom... as always xxx

Thank you guys xxx
Even when I had surgery I only imagined that I would lose 3 or 4 stones and get to a size 14/16 at the smallest, so to be a size 10 and to have lost sooooo much weight has stunned and thrilled me beyond belief, my poor little brain is stumbling around in my head not knowing what to do with itself lol
Sooooooo happy and soooooo shocked and suprised, WLS truly has been the making of me and I will NEVER be one of those people that regains the weight, this feeling is too addictive to let it go, I am fully aware that my life will be spent maintaining, I am not naive enough to think that this isnt a diet for life, for me it is, but it is, for me, an easy diet and one I am sticking to easily now.
Happy happy happy hehehe
Steph xx

Just awesome, fantastic...., amazing...WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I'm so thrilled for you! Your new picture in your avatar looks amazing!

WELL DONE!!!!!!!!

Grace xxx

Well done Steph. All the best to you.... cos you deserve it. Going from your stats you've lost about half your body weight - what an inspiration to us pre-oppers!

Thanks guys xxx xxx
Yep, I weigh 147lbs and have lost 140lbs, so yep, Ive nearly lost myself lol
Steph xx

Hey Steph, well done i am so pleased for you......I'm really stuck at the mo and have only lost 1lb in 4 weeks, my calorie intake has not increased and i have been so active i dont understand it. Do you have any words of wisdom to offer me? xxxx

Thank you xx
I am so far beyond happy and excited its untrue lol
All of my workmates have been supportive but one lady I have known since I was a child and she has been mega supportive, well I went to her today and told her I am at my goal weight and she beamed at me and congratulated me and then said "you look fantastic, well done, but please dont lose any more, you look so good now, you really dont need to get any skinnier" and I said to her "no Joyce, thats me done, no skinnier" and she beamed even bigger and kept saying how awesome I had done hehe bless her heart.
Steph xx

Thank you guys xxx
Nadine...my weight kept sticking for a month at a time in past three or four months and I thought I was stuck at 11st 10lbs forever, but I put myself on my own pouch test, I ate almost all heavy protein (eggs, tuna, meat etc) and by day three I had tight restriction and my losses kicked in again. Then I started to have a craving for celery, so I gave in to it and started eating celery with low fat cream cheese and within what seems like no time the weight was dropped off by 2lb-3lbs per week and now Ive hit goal.
Wisdom I cant give much of, my water intake sucks and I dont do any organised exercise, so I really dont have any room to advise anyone, but my diet is good, I dont eat high fat foods, I still eat very small amounts, I dont eat chocolate or biscuits or cakes and whilst I do eat the odd packet of crisps and the odd piece of bread, I do put protein and nutritious foods first, so eating wise Im very well behaved.
Maybe shake your routine up, if you have the same kinds of food then change what you have, I do genuinely feel that somehow the celery nudged my body into letting go of that last stone or so and once I upped the protein that helped too. Our bodies can get used to what we do, so give it something new every now and then and you should get a nice suprise. That last stone or so is quite often the hardest to lose from what Ive read. Good luck and here is to you reaching your goal very soon xx
Steph xx

That`s brill news!! You should be so proud of yourself Xxx

Congrats honey! What an amazing accomplishment!

Congratulations Steph, what an achievement.

AMAZING :happy096:
Absolutely well done xxxxxx you are a true inspiration xxxx

Back