• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Goal getting closer...

tpt

Uber geek
Ok so I have posted previously about my goal to get my fitness back and overall I want to start cani-X with one of my dogs - my Akita *****.

So - yesterday I ordered the kit, the pelvic belt, harness, bungee, karabina's etc.

I know I know it's early days, but in a couple of weeks I am going to put her on the harness to get her used to it and start walking her and build up my tolerance. I still don't have enough energy to walk my dogs yet - get tired out 1/4 way round and get stitch - but I do a little more each day.

I can't tell you how much this excites me. I live in glorious East Yorkshire with all this lovely countryside to go off into and no-one to laugh at me the colour of a beetroot while I build my fitness back up.

Bring it on!! :character00116::chores016::chores016:

good on you girl, shheeesh theres no holding you back is there lol ?
You make me tired reading your posts:p

I have to say though, I am looking at buying a cycle and the surgeon not even said yes yet. At my weight now i wouldnt be able to cycle as the tyres will be flat, id need monster truck tyres on my bike pmsl

Good luck to you and your doggie Im sure theres fun there for both of you :D

Ok so I have posted previously about my goal to get my fitness back and overall I want to start cani-X with one of my dogs - my Akita *****.

So - yesterday I ordered the kit, the pelvic belt, harness, bungee, karabina's etc.

I know I know it's early days, but in a couple of weeks I am going to put her on the harness to get her used to it and start walking her and build up my tolerance. I still don't have enough energy to walk my dogs yet - get tired out 1/4 way round and get stitch - but I do a little more each day.

I can't tell you how much this excites me. I live in glorious East Yorkshire with all this lovely countryside to go off into and no-one to laugh at me the colour of a beetroot while I build my fitness back up.

Bring it on!! :character00116::chores016::chores016:

Just wanted to wish you lots and lots of luck with that...You'll do it too...you have so much determination.

Go girl.

(((hugs)))

good on you girl, shheeesh theres no holding you back is there lol ?
You make me tired reading your posts:p

I have to say though, I am looking at buying a cycle and the surgeon not even said yes yet. At my weight now i wouldnt be able to cycle as the tyres will be flat, id need monster truck tyres on my bike pmsl

Good luck to you and your doggie Im sure theres fun there for both of you :D

I bought two yesterday £70 each from Asda. Poor hubbie isn't going to know whats hit him as soon as I'm able to use mine...lol

Good luck with the get fit regime tpt.

xxx

Yay, good luck to you. It's nice to see someone posting that they are going to start exercising as well as watching their diets. Having this surgery is just part of the fix, the rest is in the head. Here's me thinking you've got the whole thing sussed....

Good luck with the weight loss journey and good luck in your beautiful countryside with your pooches xxx

Look forward to hearing how your weight loss and exercise ambitions go xx

Back