• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

going down

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
:bliss:wooo hooo im in the 12's im now 12st 12llbs :rolleyes:, i been stuck at 13st for a few weeks now but im on my way down again !

just wanted to share this as its been a long time since i was under 13st this is the 1st time with my 2nd band.

liz xxx

well done liz!!! bet your feeling over the moon, just think not long until 11 stone :) and you know you can do it

Just going to open up the chatroom

thanks ladies for your lovely comments which keeps me motivated.

di i dont think id ever be able to push myself to 11st but id be more than happy if i can re meet my target of 12st 7 :cool:

liz x

Well you are looking damn fine on it, and at the end of the day, it's where we feel comfortable that counts, not the actual numbers ;)

agreed if your comfortable at 11 stone 7lb then thats where you should be, i am not going to be complying with the recommended BMI's and am looking to get to around 11 stone then examine my plastic surgery options in detail, surgicare have a max bmi of 32 for me to be that i need another 2 stone off

yep i have 5llbs to go to get to my personal target that i set for myself and reached the last time, anything past that will be a new experience for me x

:clap::clap::clap::clap::happy096::clap::clap::clap::clap::happy096::clap::clap::clap::clap::happy096:

Liz that is great news - i am so pleased for you it is such an achievement and it couldn't be happenning to such a lovely and deserving person- you are SUPERWOMAN - sending you hugs with fairy dust to keep the weight loss going x x

:superwoman::superwoman::superwoman::superwoman::superwoman::superwoman::superwoman::superwoman:

Brilliant news Liz. Well done you!!!:clap:

Yippie Liz! You go with your skinny self:D:D:D:D. Good for you and wanted to say LOVE your new pic, you look beautitul and even better than that you look HAPPY.

Nic;)

thankyou all for your kind comments, and yes nic i am the happiest ive been in a long time :)

liz xxx

cheers gaynor x

Well done Liz. You deserve the success :)

Being nosey, what is your official ideal weight as I would imagine you can't be far off it anyway......you look fabulous!

hi lisa 12st 7 is my own personal target which would take me back to the 7.5 stone i origanly lost with my 1st band. im now 5llbs away from reaching that goal.

my dream weight would be 11st, but i really cant see me pushing it that far but i would be quite happy to maintain my own personal target long term.

Back