• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

going down

plastics want my bmi down to 28 for my revisional surgery on my t/tuck, im trying my best im nearly there.

Aww congratulations Liz! Well done!! Im well chuffed for you! Feel like doing a little cliff richard songy lol...congratulations!

yes well done im really proud your my aunty x x x x x x x x x love you

:thankyou:the feeling is likewize sarah, im also very proud of you for your outstanding weight loss achievement xxx

that revision will be here before you know it. well done liz

yeah thanks hc, and the good thing is that they havent put me on a time limit they said to ring them back when i was ready to. :)

think i may be moving up tp t&w as i really dont think my pct will fund a TT

its certainly worth an ask, some areas will do it if its effecting your quality of life rather than it being put down on paper for cosmetic reasons, tell them you get sweat rashes and this makes you sore and it would ease/ cure this problem, there are certain ways you can get it done it depends on what and how is put on the application, even better if your surgeon backs you on this rather than just a regular gp.

well done liz, i am at that stuck stage at the moment so hopefully the weight will start shifting for me again soon. Keep up the good work

Back