• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

got me letter....im on the list yipeeeeee

beano1972

posty arrived this morning with a letter from walsall manor hospital
the letter says.

this letter comfirms that you have now been added to the operation or treatment waiting list or mr a khan.

the current waiting list is approximatley 20 weeks :eek::confused:

we are sorry for this wait, but can assure you that the trust is doing everything it can to help reduce these waiting times :rolleyes:
it doesnt mention anything about pre op appointments what so ever.

im happy on one hand but confused on the other

congratulations

Your pre op's will come in a seperate letter... any day now!

brilliant news x

5 months will fly by don't worry. Congrats xx

Well done Darren not long now and your pre-ops will be here, the time will go by quite fast ;)

Someone sounds excited lol....

You do know you're supposed to kiss the bearer of the good news? Don't be so slack with the next letter lol

Looking forward to hearing your pre op dates xxx

Well done on getting a step nearer and the 20 weeks will fly by. That's quite short compared to some other hospitals!

Cuppa xx

ahhhhh fanks all, yes im sure your all right, the time will fly by...but as you all should know...im a man and men cant wait :break_diet::8855:

I'd be willing to bet a whole £1 you get a pre op appt before next Wednesday Beano...... Have you n the mrs got a sitter for Friday night yet? Gonna be a busy meeting i think!

Many congratulations!! xx

Make sure you get your name down for a cancellation, they say they dont come often but hey I got one and when I asked why they had cancelled 3 hours before - upset stomach sorry but I would have had to be dying to miss that appointment so now she got to wait till march and april has she has had my old appointments. you never know your luck

Make sure you get your name down for a cancellation, they say they dont come often but hey I got one and when I asked why they had cancelled 3 hours before - upset stomach sorry but I would have had to be dying to miss that appointment so now she got to wait till march and april has she has had my old appointments. you never know your luck

i will be on the phone first thing monday morning ;)

i will be on the phone first thing monday morning ;)

You'll have to join the queue Darren lol.. They have about six thousand numbers to contact me on lol lol...... :8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

me too!

I got my letter for my first appointment at Chichester today, I am so excited....it is a great feeling isn't it.

Fizzypeach XXX :talk017:

You'll have to join the queue Darren lol.. They have about six thousand numbers to contact me on lol lol...... :8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

well i called the hospital this morning to see if any appointments were arranged and......nope nothing as yet.......bugger im a bloke and i hate waiting lol:8855:

ps, julie i told them to divert all your numbers to my mobile as your not in to much of a rush :rolleyes: ;).

ok ok hat, coat, door
:wave_cry:

Oh, it is all happening now. Good luck with everything.

Back