• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Got my century. Half way there.

shelleymarie

Hit my 100lb loss this week. Have done this in a 4 and a half months including pre op diet. This means I'm half way to goal. I know I won't lose the second 100lb that quick but I'm feeling confident that if I keep working hard I can do it. Something I didn't feel at all 4 months ago. I've also gone from a size 36 to a 22, BMI of 69 to 50 and lost 55.5 inches from my body since pre-op. It's been such a roller coaster so far and I can only imagine it will continue to be but I've always loved roller coasters and pretty sure I'd actually be able to fit on them again now :D Here's to the next 100!

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 101
Well done, I havce been keeping my eye on you as you are around three weeks ahead of me. I hope in three weeks to hit my century as well, you are an inspiration!!!!

You have done so amazingly well shelleymarie!! have just looked at your pictures, and the changes in you are really dramatic!! I have every confidence that you will reach your goal weight in style!!!! xx

Well done

well done ShelleyMarie,
I too have followed your posts and although i'm a bander you are inspiring. Your new profile pic is fab, you look great.
Keep up the good work, i'm sure you will reach your goal!
xx

Go you :D :woohoo:

Thanks everyone. You encouragement and kind words so helpful, especially at the moment as hit a self confidence rough patch. Really helps to know others are behind you and willing you to do well :) xx

Well done, I havce been keeping my eye on you as you are around three weeks ahead of me. I hope in three weeks to hit my century as well, you are an inspiration!!!!

Thank you, looking at your stats I have every confidence you will hit your century within that time. Good luck :) xx

You have done so amazingly well shelleymarie!! have just looked at your pictures, and the changes in you are really dramatic!! I have every confidence that you will reach your goal weight in style!!!! xx

Thanks Amanda, you always say the most lovely things. Thanks for your support xx

Wow that's amazing!! I bet it feels so good :) I'm goin for mine week tomorrow x

Thank you, it's so worth it Suranne, won't be long before you can make post like these :) xx

Thank you, funny how when you approach a milestone things seem to slow up??? just got to get over this hump!!!!

Thanks so much everyone :D Just walked up 16 flight of stairs in a multi-storey car park. Was a little puffed but I continued talking and didn't stop once, also got my breath back very quickly. My dad nearly passed out with the shock lol. Seeing as I found it hard to walk to the car 4 months ago I'm feeling pretty good about things :D x

Edited to add, I've added some pictures to my profile albums, some before and afters but also some from whilst I was in hospital incase any pre op's are interested in them :) x

Fantastic pics. Amazing achievement. Well done u.

Just checked out your profile albums shelleymarie.. You really look so much younger and alive since all the weight loss. You must be overjoyed with the way you are progressing! well done!! xx

Back