• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Greasy skin?

top_kat

Hi guys,

I am doing the pre-op milk diet, am just heading into day 5.

The past couple of days, I have noticed that my skin around the "T" zone on my face has become particularly greasy, something that I've never experienced before. Am just wondering if this is a "fall out" from the fact that Im drinking milk and eating yoghurt and is this something that other people have experienced before?

I have not experienced spots or such since I was a teen and a greasy forehead is just really blegh! lol :cool:

Your body is purifying :)

Is that really it? lol I wondered if it was as a result of it being more dairy based, baring in mind, I rarely if ever used to drink milk (except in tea) and rarely if ever ate yoghurts.

Have to say, am not liking how the skin feels . . .lol

Toxins coming out!

wow, this is what I have to look forward to? lol I think I must have build up one heck of a lot of toxins over the years so not looking forward to that! ha ha...

How bad is it and how are you coping with your pre-op diet?

Not been around much the last week so hope everyone is well :)

It isn't too bad, it seems to have eased off a little these past couple of days to be honest, but then I've also been using toner etc which I don't normally do. But the pre-op is going ok, am into day 10, have lost 14lb and 5 days til surgery day . . .all over the place, but given the house a good clean including the carpets LOL

Have more energy during the day, but also feeling more tired at night which as an insomniac every little bit of sleep helps :)

Back