• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

RNY Gastric Bypass Gym again today

slimmerkay

I think I'm getting addicted to the gym :D Can't be a bad thing can it?

But oh wow it felt like hardwork today! Probably because it is the third day on the trot but my muscles were screaming today.

I was starving when I came out too. Just had a chicken sandwich and now I have to go shopping for veg for tonight's dinner.

Hubby text me asking where I was and I said the gym. He text back "Wow I'm really proud of you." That meant a lot :D

good for you :clap:

what are you doing at the gym? I'm interested in your regime.

I do half an hour on the treadmill on a variable programme. Then all the weights in turn. Then sit ups (40 today - 30 previously). Then 10 minutes on the x trainer (but only managed 8 today lol). Then 15 minutes on the bike. And lastly 10 minutes on the rower followed by stretching exercises and collapse ;)

a different instructor blokey put me on weights on tuesday.....it killed my shoulder so i didn't go yesterday when i planned to so i could rest it (still hurts now)
but will be back there next week at least 2-3 evenings after work....but think i may stick to treadmill, xtrainer and bike for a while

I think that would be best hun - give the shoulder time to heal.

The cardio machines (treadmill, rower, bike) are the best for actual weightloss anyway. The weights are for toning as we lose.

Back