• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Had a bad week but life is getting so much better !

BEXS99

Loves this site x
Hi all, as most you know had a bad week last week as caught a bug and was so ill, at one point i regretted what I had done as thought it might of been my new tummy, was so depressed, but after 4 days poorly, yesterday I felt better, and today feel fab, and last night I tried on my jeans, not had them on since before my op and I was amazed they look like clown trousers, will not be wearing them again, am so happy, my clothes are so big on me, and life it going to get a whole lot better.

It's not the easiest journey but so worth it, and it does get better, im 4 weeks tomorrow and so looking forward to my new life, I cant believe im 17stone 6 now, started 5 weeks ago at 19stone 10lb, and can feel my confidence seeping back now, am so excited !!!

Would like to thank all for listening to me on the bad days, and supporting me, what would i do without you guys.

Love you lots

Bexs xxxxxxxxx

:talk017::talk017:

Glad to hear you are feeling better & more positive , rock it girl xx

Great post Bex :) Glad you are feeling better. Well done on your loss :) Over 2 stone is two dress sizes! Well done x

Well done you... can't wait to start throwing away clothes! I have lost nearly 2 stone since i started the pre-op diet but none of my clothes feel any different on me yet! :( xx

They will do hun, well done you x

aww what a really heart felt post, so truefull when you said it has not been that easy, (let this be a note for the people who think surgery is a magic cure and you dont have to work at loosing weight) glad you are feeling better bex and seeing noticeble differance in your weight loss, soon be time for some retail therapy for some new clothes, i am really happy for you bex. xxxx

Thanks Lynda we can go together when u had yours hun, won't be long!

Not been easy but would not change anything xxxx

Aw Bexs, hunny bunny ... so glad you are feeling better & so optimistic :) Doesn't seem two minutes since you were a bit panicky about it all ... you dun gud, babe ... mwah xxx :D:D

Thanks hun am good, how you getting on x

:)Fab news Bexs & great progress:)

Thanks hun am good, how you getting on x

Fablusss ... 6 week check up on Wednesday, but no concerns. Come to terms with the fact that I am not a fast loser but the reason for wanting the op was for health reasons, so as most of my problems are on the wain, I am hap hap happy xxx :D:D

Thanks hun xxx

Twinkle, you doing good and loosing, well done you xxx

Back