• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

had gastric balloon lost 7st now just had pre op assessment for gastric bypass hello!

yorkshire-rose

im so glad ive found this site :), hello im deb from west yorkshire ive had my pre op assessment today for a gastric bypass and am getting giddy, i had a gastric balloon in at the end of january and lost 7stone from 30stone i am thrilled at losing that but it was a horrible 6months but was a means to an end,ive been reading wot you guys have done and are doin and the determination is fabulous! i wont babble on but im looking forward to chatting and reading all your stories of the journey to a better life xx

welcome Rose, youve done fantastic! well done and good luck :) xxx

Welcome & congratulations on your fabulous weight loss to date ... hope your op comes soon & you won't look back xxx :):)

Hi Rose, well done on the weight loss thats fab. have they given you any time frame for having the bypass x

thankyou for the nice welcome guys its really appreciated, and amy no i was given a phone number of my surgeons secretary and was told if i ring in a couple of days i should find out where i am on the list, i cant wait and if i have to go on the milk diet for 3 weeks over xmas then bring it on lol x

thankyou for the nice welcome guys its really appreciated, and amy no i was given a phone number of my surgeons secretary and was told if i ring in a couple of days i should find out where i am on the list, i cant wait and if i have to go on the milk diet for 3 weeks over xmas then bring it on lol x

thats the attitude to have lol i wont be having xmas but op means more to me. Hopefully you wont wait that long. Keep us all posted x

Welcome and well done! Always nice to have new members on the team :)

I look forward to getting to know you :) xxx

Hello Deb, welcome to the site, brilliant start with the balloon which has put you in good stead for the bypass op. Hopefully you won't have too long to wait.

Welcome Deb , hope your ongoing journey is as stress free as possible & well done on how far you have already come xx

Welcome n well dun on ur weight loss so far hope ur bypass is soon x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

well done hun im getting balloon fitted this thursday feeling really nervous but excited x

That is a great loss !! hope your next stage brings more joy xxxxxxxxxx

Back