• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Happy Surgeversary Tesmaralda

Sambucca

Our wonderful friend and moderator, Terri celebrates her surgeversary today. What an amazing year it has been for her.

I'm certain that Terri would not mind me saying that she has changed beyond recognition. 12 months ago she was virtually housebound, was in chronic pain daily, was unable to work due to her health issues and had a BMI of over 50.

Now she is a vivacious, fun loving gorgeous woman, who has almost completed her college course, has two university places to pick from for September, is chair of governers at her daughters school, gives tirelessly to the WLS community both here and at our local support group.

Her appearance has also changed beyond recognition. She looks amazing, having lost over 100lb. She is getting fitter and running race for life in June.

So give it up for Terri everyone, because she is amazing!:clap:

:happy096: Congratulations and well done on turning your life around, happy surgiversary and Congratulations :0clapper:xxx

Well done Terri , I didn't no you before but my god your a fun lovin nutter now, very approachable and a pleasure to no ;)

Well done Terri , I didn't no you before but my god your a fun lovin nutter now, very approachable and a pleasure to no ;)

PMSL - fun loving Nutter! That sums Terri up to a tee!!

You missed a word Linda, 'supportive'...

Have a great surgiversary today Terri, you really do rock xx

well done hope it have been a fab day for you
Keep up the good work

xx

Happy surgiversary hun xx:D:D

:princess:Once apon a time, there was a beautiful princess who was very sad because she was plagued by an evil dragon called pain and poor health, she visited many magicians but none of their spells worked.:dragon:

She tried very hard to please and care for her prince and daughters but she suffered so. She had dreams of improving her kingdom but the evil dragon would not let her. One day while researching the magics needed to slay her dragon, she came across the story of another princess who had been able to slay her dragon. The princess was given the super secret spell called an internet link that eventually led to the princess finding a portal to a magical kingdom called minimins where she found the secret to slaying her dragons and many new magical friends.

She slayed her dragon with much hard work and determination. Her prince & daughters shared in her joy. The princess changed her kingdom for the better and showed her daughters that they only need to try hard and believe and they too could slay dragons.

The End.:D:D:D

Oh, wait and happy surgiversary my dear princess, your kingdom looks fantastic, hope I will be able to visit soon.

Nic:)

Congratulations and well done Terri, you have done so amazingly well. As a pre op person, I so admire you. Happy Surgiversary, take care of yourself, sending hugs xxxx

Back