• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Has anyone else had these problems?

purplepansyem

Crazy Cat Lady ;)
Hi, I had a sleeve done on 23rd Aug and since then I've had a barium swallow which has diagnosed a 'narrowing' problem. This means that I have problems with more solid food and fee sick a lot.

I have noticed recently that I seem to be thirsty all the time. I wasn't diabetic before the surgery and was wondering if anyone else had excessive thirst?

I am also unable to stomach any leftovers of any kind! It doesn't matter what it is, if I re-heat food the following day, I'm as sick as anything and was again wondering if this was a problem that other people have experienced?

Hi, I had my sleeve on the 26th Aug, thankfully i havent had issues but i can only eat tiny amounts..when i eat solid food i can manage about 80grams, especially chicken or turkey. If i try to eat more than 500 cals a day i really suffer and feel sick and ill. Sorry you are having these issues i hope other people here can offer you some advice.

Back