• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Has anyone heard from Katastrophe

swizzlestick

Lifes a beach
I was wondering if anyone has heard from Katastrophe recently. I have sent her a private message and emailed her but not heard anything back and am a little worried.

I think she had a revision nearly 2 weeks ago.

Xx

Ok so I guess no one has heard.

Gonna bump this to the top though being as no one has replied to try and keep it on front page incase someone is in touch with her and can update us. It's a little worrying under the circumstances.

Hope you are ok Kat, please if you are let us know.

Xx

I've not seen any posts/threads from her. Sorry I'm no help but thought I'd reply to keep it at the top of the list!

has she gone in for an op or something sweets? ooo you ve said a revision... whats one of them?..... hope someone knows something and comes along soon... i wonder if anyones her number x

So sorry, I don't know anything either... do hope she is doing alright? Does anyone have her mobile number or email address...some one else may pick messages up for her...

Hope she is ok. Love and hugs xxx

I didnt know she was having a revision. Not seen her around now you mention it. Is anyone friends with her on facebook?

Bumpity bump ! Hope Kat is all right. People sometimes drift off here and then pop back. A lot of people have drifted off recently so hopefully everything went well and she is just being all busy and slim.

Ark at me, it wasnt a revision, it was a stricture dilation doh. Either way not seen or heard anything since.:(

Thanks for the bumps btw, lets hope all is well and we hear soon eh

Xx

Ooops just seen this and answered my message..

Thanks for your concern Swizzlestick... I've had a busy few weeks and havent been on properly for a while but the dilation went ok. I've had 2 so far and was due another one last week but it was cancelled so i'm just waiting for another appt to come through :)

I'm going to do a bit of an update on the forum on my progress etc :D

Hope everyone is ok and doing well xxx

Back