• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Head Hunger

lilypersian

Hi everyone,
Don't want to seem dull but i've seen lots of people mention 'head hunger' in their posts. I've got a 10ml band, with 5.2ml in. I'm due for my second fill any time now. After my first fill, I felt a lot of restriction but I feel like its wearing off! I definately cant eat as much as before my band, but i've noticed i'm feeling hungry every 2 hours. I dont think its head hunger as my stomach is actually rumbling! Is this normal as I dont understand the head hunger thing:confused::confused::p:p
Thank you
xx

Head hunger is where we lust after something to eat and we don't actually need it. You know really fancying a bar of chocolate but knowing full well for me that would be a disaster. Not sure how things are for banders, but that's head hunger for me.

Hi Lyzzyanne,
I had an appointment with my dietician today and she told me the same thing, so thank you for your reply.

I had times with my band I would be fine for ages then instantly I was starving and my belly was rumbling and if I didn't get something I would start feeling dizzy. That's gone now thank god xx

Back