• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Helllppppp!! Is it normal to feel like this?

Cuppa I'm sorry its taken me a while to get to your thread (been a bit busy), but I'd like to say welcome to the forum and also to say that I am glad your feeling the way you are because it shows your taking all this very seriously and not seeing it as the easy way out which is what some people do.

Most of us here have felt the same feelings your are feeling and have discussed it on here at length before. Its entirely natural, you wouldn't be normal if you weren't having those up and down feelings.

Anyway thats all I wanted to say other than good luck with your forthcoming surgery and welcome to the forum.

xx

Thank you Bonita and congratulations on your brilliant weightloss so far! Today has been a turning point for me, thanks entirely to the lovely people on this site. I was in a bad place this morning but my head is much clearer now and I am once again looking forward to the prospect of being a lighter and happier me. :happy036:

Cuppacocoa xx

Glad your feeling more at ease now with regards to having surgery. Your gonna do just fine, You will always get lots of help & advice here so keep posting and let us know how you get on. x

Your feelings are so normal. I have been feeling them myself since I made the decision to have weight loss surgery back in May. Now that I have my private consultation in just over a week (too impatient for the NHS), the fears keep resurfacing. Just part and parcel of the surgery. I am just trying to envision my life after surgery and I know how much better it will be.

Lol Allie I'm trying I'm trying! I'm off to find the word association game in a bit! ;) xx

Fashionably late, good luck with your consultation! Guess we may be having surgery at around the same time, keep in touch! xx

Back