• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hello ........omg i am having my op in 6 weeks !!!!

thank you girls, yes please leave some room for me phatmomma.

i just wish at this moment i could get rid of this fear i know we all have it but its stopping me from sleeping grrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I know i am doing the right thing by having the op i need to get some quality of life back. I have a few other health probs and losing this weight will of course help them a bit xxx

Hi

I was just over 24 stone at my heaviest.

I had a sleeve as part of a DS - I didn't know till I woke up whether I'd had the whole op or just the sleeve due to my size but they did it all (and removed my gall bladder)

It was definitely worth it in my case - you'll be fine - its the worrying and waiting thats worst

Good luck - your op will soon be here

Angela xx

Hi Tracey,

Congrats and good luck with your surgery! I too am hoping to have my op at some stage with Dr Olbers at Charing Cross! Only just had the group meeting early this month, so quite a long wait for me still. How long did it take for you to get your appointment?

thank you angela for your support .

Blue eyes i went for my group meeting sept last year and i should had my diet and doctor meeting jan, but cause of the snow it got cancelled and i went last and got told my op date for 20th july . where do you live blue eyes i am in sittingbourne , kent ................

Hi Tracey,

I live in North London. It's only about 3-4 weeks since my first group meeting so I know I have a long way to go.
So excited for you girl! Not much longer now :)

Hi Tracey and welcome,
I am almost 3 weeks post op and feeling great although a little tired but thats to be expected. No regrets here whatsoever!
Good luck with it all x

thanks guys, blue eyes your find it will all come round quiet quickly when it starts ...........
i ahvent been on for a few days i have started my foood diet and the only thing i a finding is its bland i dont know what to do to make it better . the amount of food i am finding finex

Back