• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help ! Advice needed on eating out already !!

RoseA

We had some excitement yesterday - an email from hubby's Australian nephew who works in Hong Kong, to say he's in London for a few days on business and free this coming Monday as it's a Bank Holiday ...can we organise a family reunion ? So I'm now facing the prospect of a pub lunch with a gaggle of hubby's family... what am I going to be able to eat ?!? :eek: I'm still restricted to liquids/thin soups/smoothies and I didn't expect to have to face such a challenge quite so soon. :cry:

I had soup when I went outfor dinner
It was hard but the people I was with knew what I was doing so I felt comfortable doing it. My mate who I was with also had a quiet word with the waiter and put him in the picture. Depends on if you want every one to know about your op. I told ever one as I needed their support

Yeah Rose, looks like at this stage it will have to be soup! Not very exciting but I'm sure you will enjoy getting out x

Sound advice Brian...

If you don't want them all to know about your op just tell them you had a dicky tummy the previous day so you'll stick with soup n water.... Enjoy the reunion xx

Back