• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help I'm in a major panic! !

Mand77

Hi all

I really need some advice as I scared myself last night.

For my tea I had some chicken it went ok and I enjoyed it but about 4 hours later I developed excruciating pain near my ribs and felt sick and sweaty hot. I tried to go to bed but couldn't get comfy. I then got up and paced about whilst getting flustered then had peppermint tea. It passed after about 1 1/2 hours.

I am now convinced that I have done myself some damage has my pouch stretched or fallen to one side or has the band slipped.

Is this just a case of really bad wind or does chicken not agree with me or did I eat it to fast or too big a mouthful? ?

I have decided to stay on liquids all day but any help would be gratefully received.

XOXO

I'm probably not the best to answer this really but I'd say that as us was 4 hours later i cant see how you've caused damage. If you'd not chewed enough or ate too quick you'd have know about it straight away.
I'd still call your provider for advice though. Liquids sounds like a wise precaution

Hi all I really need some advice as I scared myself last night. For my tea I had some chicken it went ok and I enjoyed it but about 4 hours later I developed excruciating pain near my ribs and felt sick and sweaty hot. I tried to go to bed but couldn't get comfy. I then got up and paced about whilst getting flustered then had peppermint tea. It passed after about 1 1/2 hours. I am now convinced that I have done myself some damage has my pouch stretched or fallen to one side or has the band slipped. Is this just a case of really bad wind or does chicken not agree with me or did I eat it to fast or too big a mouthful? ? I have decided to stay on liquids all day but any help would be gratefully received. XOXO
I used to get like that taking my forceval until I realised you needed to take them with food. You didn't take forceval on an empty stomach maybe?

I think it's a mixture of ind bad maybe eating a little too much... It's also happened if I've drank too much before eating or too soon before.
How are u feeling today? I went out for dinner last week I ate little bits but over a few hours so felt ok whilst eating but suffered with similar pain to what your describing as soon as I got in the car to go home. Which was probably 4 or 5 hours after my first mouthful. It passed with a few farts and walking around then I lay flat and felt better I had just eaten much more than usual xx

Back