• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

help im slipping

flowerofshona

Help i fel like im starting to slip on my Pre pre op diet!!
Hubby is off this week and i have noticed that today i have been lazy and not had my normal route food wise and its freaking me out, i see the dietician Thursday and don't want to ruin the work i have done so far, sorry to whinge but the thought of undoing it all is upsetting me :cry:

Ok deep breath ..... you have recognised what is happening , that's good , it means you can take it in hand & get back on track tomorrow .
Definitely no cake on Wednesday lol xx

I was good today and only had a latte with no biccy :)
Just spoken to John and he is going to help me stick with it, i always feel like im stopping him having bread ect and the guilt starts, im fine when im on my own i can stick to it.

I'm sure he'd hate to think he was in any way causing you to fail , maybe he can eat naughties in a different room ? xx

behave!!! :asskick:

It must be really hard to stick to a diet, after all thats why we are having this done, you have done really well so far, stick to it. Im on day 6 of the milk diet and really missing different tastes. Good luck

:whistle: :hide: :D

Hi,

I too have had a wobbly week so far. - started Sunday when I cooked for my parents (as I do every week) and was desperate to eat the gammon I had cooked for them but made do with some cooked cauliflower even though I was on a soup day.

Monday I was short on calories but have been all along and couldn't eat all my soup. Then yesterday I was bad, I had soup out and cpointed it as one of my 4 portions then, while niece and nephew has their tea I had the inside of 2 fish fingers and a slice of ham. I had another 2 portions of soup and the last of my yoghurts for the day and, even with the extras, I was within my calorie, protein and carbon allowances for the day.

Don't know why but I had a need for 'real' food!

Tatiana

I'm with Pandora, you have caught onto yourself and realised what's going on. The best thing you can do now is start again tomorrow and forget what happened yesterday :)

hi the only advice i can give is look at where you are now. do you really wanna go backwards i understand overindulgance is the reason were all here but sticking to the rules on the pre op diet is a must its a small price to pay for a massive change to your life. if you want wls bad enough you will succeed good luck

Hi Jed im not on the pre op diet, i was asked to lose 38lb if i could before the op and have managed 50lb and i soooooooo did not want any re-gain will stick to the pre op diet like glue don't care how it makes me feel nothing is getting in my way when im so close but i have days when i freak out and put extra pressure on myself, not a great thing to do :(

Don't beat yourself up Dawn.
We are all here cos we struggle.
Just dust yourself down and keep on with the good work.
I have struggled too. I am on the pre op diet and the hospital told me I could break it Christmas day. I wish I hadn't. So hard to get back
On track. I blew it big time yesterday. Felt so guilty. Like you, I don't want to loose the plot now, after all this time.
So today I'm back on it, feeling weak but I need to do it.

Xxx

Back