• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help.....

Ready For Change

Help.... 4 days left at home before I go in. I'm getting worried. I like who I am but hate what I am, will I change as a person? Will my hubby still want me? He met me big, married me big and it's all he's ever known. Will I accept my new life? I've grown up and always been accepted, I've done what I wanted and how I wanted, I've met my soul mate and have a wonderful family. It sounds great BUT I cant have kids because in the words of a fertility doctor "You'll never have children until you sort your weight out, loose at least 6 stone and we'll consider you for further investigation". One sentance off one man has made me come on such a journey..! I feel like I want to cry all the time at the minute, is this to be expected? I don't want to burden anyone with my concerns and don't want to worry my hubby so am trying to be strong but god it's hard.
Sorry for babbling, i just needed to get it out of my system.
:family2:<-- one day :sigh:

I hope writing it all down has got it out of your system a little bit.

I've certainly not changed, if anything my fiance fancies me more than she ever has and loves my new found confidence!

It has really helped thanks! I guess I'm just getting excited and over-thinking stuff. You have done amazing in 2 years, you are an inspiration to all of us. Katie xxx

Back