• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

help me struggling op week tommrow

help im struggling im really low and am eating crap, im ok when at work but when i come home it goes thro the window im secretley eating bread and butter and milky ways, to name a few....
my boyfriends no help he sits and eating take ways and alll the stuff i cant eat infront of me leading me into temptaion, cant cope, im so stressed, doing slim fast and having yoghts, and weight watchers meals at night but then im snacking....
ive waited years for this op and now ive ruined it....
advice wud be great, cant deink water so drinking sugar free squash and pepsi max:cry:

Hi

I really feel you need to have a strategy to get through the next week as you can't let this opportunity slip away.

Sit and make a list of why you're having the op. What you're aims and dreams are.

Stick notes on the fridge and cupboards. Stick up pictures of clothes you want to wear.

Even if it means sitting in a bath with candles to relax all evening every evening for the next week, try to distract yourself xx

Sorry to sound harsh but if you do not follow "the rules" your op will be cancelled. Please please be good, no one wants that to happen.

When do you start the pre -op diet Sue?

Does your boyfriend understand why you need to have this surgery, have you explained to him that this is so important to you and that you need to get it right. Tell him that with his help you could make it happen, it would make you a much happier person and it would give you much more confidence to face the future.

Maybe as you have not much time left until surgery - you could start your pre-op diet from tomorrow, knuckle under and give yourself a chance to have a good healthy liver ready for surgery.

You`ll only get this chance - or a very long wait until you`re given another, don`t blow it Sue!

We are here if you need us, your not alone in this, so let us know how you get on....and if it helps write down each day on here what you have to eat and drink.

We are all in this together girl xx

Love Kat x

Sue , Sweetheart ,

You sound so desparate , sending you hugs.
Great advice from suepat10, definatly do that . I have been trying to diciphur my relationship with food , what it means to me ... i saw a programme awhile ago about it , and it got me thinking... maybe it might help you to see what it represents to you, if it gives you much more than nourishment , then maybe when u have your op, you maybe losing a crutch ... Im sure you can cope with this... and tutt tutt for the lack of support you are recieving at home, do u have a support network ? apart from everyone here? i do hope so.keep in touch xxx

Back