• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help needed!

blondelozzie

Oh my god I'm so constipated I could cry!Havnt bin for 10 days, went day b4 op.
I nearly took myself off to hospital in desperation last night.
I was chuffed to have lost 2lb last week but just checked and I have put it back:(
I have taken, movicol, lactoluse, dulcoease , glycerol suppositories and prune juice just don't know what do do next?? Apart from not go out too far today lol!
It's 'there' but it won't come out!(sorry if it's a bit graphical)
My poor bottom is burning good job I got sudocrem!
Any suggestions people in desperate now! :( :( :(

If you haven't been I would certainly suggest that's where your 2lb gain is coming from, so don't worry about that. But I would take a trip to the doctor and get something a little more stronger on prescription than what is available over the counter. Dulcolax (rather than dulcoease) works for me and they are tiny tablets, but with all the things you've tried, I think the doctor may be the best bet

x

I would just say drink plenty of fluids. I went for two weeks almost without going. If you are not putting in the bulk there isn't that much to one out, so to speak. Personally I would avoid taking any more laxatives, because you could give yourself a bad tummy ache from wind. Drinking hot water or having a warm bath, helped me relax, and go ... Xxx

Thanks guys:)Glad to say I think I'm on the move!
And by the rumbling and gurgling will certainly be moving fast! Phew!
Can't wait to start sloppy food on Saturday gonna start my daily weetabix to help prevent again!
Good job I don't go back to work till thurs lol! Xxx

I also find actimel makes me "go" lol

I know how you feel, I was so bad myself as you know, I was crying and sobbing like a child and found child birth easier! keep drinkings lots x

I find some time I can't go and others I can spring green slaw at make me go
Or the doing green water to drink:) not the best tasting but works x

You can buy small enema's from the chemist....this used to happen to me also, but a box and keep squirting them in it will move eventually. Hope you are ok i know its very uncomfortable xxx

Back