• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

HELP! PANIC!! Im so stupid!!

PinkDaisy

I will do it this time!
OK panic stations!!! This is the old me not being careful what I eat, today I have eaten 2 rolo smooth yoghurts mum bought for my liquid stage, i add a bit of skimmed milk to make it more of a liquid and as i was finishing the 2nd one just now i thought god they are so nice and only 188cals so i double checked the box because they really are delicious so started doubting what I had been told, I have looked at the box and yes their is 188 cals per yoghurt but also 6.5g of Sat Fat PER YOGHURT!!!!!

Omg i could cry, this is way too high, i know the other liquids and yogs im on are 1-2g max of sat fat i cant believe they are 6.5 each but I should have known as they were so yummy.

I am really panicking, I have eaten 2 of these today, only had my band 4 days, i am actually crying im so scared i cud have damaged the band, did anyone else have an accident like this or eat something with a lot of sat fats??

Help!!!

don't panic!

you're ok because at the moment you're only taking in very little anyway.

I would say though, don't have them after 2 weeks post op or whenever your liquid stage is over...at that point go onto low fat and be more wary of what you have.

Don't panic hun. First off you can't damage your band by eating fatty foods or foods high in sugar. Although it would be a good deterrent if you did.

Like Red said. You are taking in so little calories and fat a the moment that it wont hurt.

Once you are on normal foods you will need to stay away from any liquid type foods anyway (even low fat ones) as these are slider foods and will not fill you up (which is the purpose of the band).

You have realised that you need to check everything for contents before eating it. But it becomes 2nd nature before long.

If you are anything like I was the sugar and fat intake will do you good as I had no energy whats so ever. I am glad you enjoyed them as it will probably be the last time you have time lol.

FYI - Weight watchers are only 56 cals each and Total yoghurt is 0%fat.

Back