• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help please 3rd appointment

Louisex21

I was wondering if someone could explain a few things to me please. I'm at wls and at my second appointment with the psychiatrist and he said congratulations I will now put you on waiting list. Nobody has said if I have been funded or not I recieved my appointment later for August with mr Khan the surgeon will be my third appointment. What will happen at that appointment as nobody has yet confirmed what procedure I want I'm so confused... Tia x

If you're on his list then I'm guessing you have funding. I was never explicitly told I'd been given funding I just went to all the appointments and then saw the surgeon but it seems nearly every one here has had a different experience. I'm also guessing you will discuss the procedures at the appointment but I'd suggest, if you haven't already, having a think about which you would prefer and why so you can explain your choice to him.
Good luck

Ok thank you I was hoping to have my appointment through to give me a date by that time or hoping it was my pre op appointment. Thank you

Where are you having your surgery?

I haven't been told I have a group session on the 19th of May then see surgeon on the 3rd of August

Back