• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help?

rainbow27

Hello
i am thinking this is gallbladder related ive been sent home from work this evening as i have pain shooting up the centre of my chest it went into my jaw and backs of my ears.. it also felt like it was hurting my kidneys also. . Ive had two attacks first one was after eating a handful of almonds.. it passed i thought it may have been indegestion, then the second attack happened when i was chewing a sugar free sweet. I still have the pain almost a heavy feeling in my chest? any help appreciated. I ended up clammy and sweating i went very pale and my Blood pressure went through the roof. x

Last edited:
rainbow27 said:
Hello
i am thinking this is gallbladder related ive been sent home from work this afternoon as i have pain shooting up the centre of my chest it went into my jaw and backs of my ears.. it also felt like it was hurting my kidneys also. . Ive had two attacks first one was after eating a handful of almonds.. it passed i thought it may have been indegestion, then the second attack happened when i was chewing a sugar free sweet. I still have the pain almost a heavy feeling in my chest? any help appreciated. I ended up clammy and sweating i went very pale and my Blood pressure went through the roof. x

Hi
I had gallbladder problems and had my gallbladder removed 15years ago , I never had pain like that in my chest just around tummy area and back, you should get medical advice ring NHL direct , could me more than gallbladder related , hope you feel better soon xxx

Hi honey ... you need to go & see your doctor. This cannot be answered by any of us as we are not qualified. Go tomorrow, sweetie :wave_cry::wave_cry: xxx

Hello
i am thinking this is gallbladder related ive been sent home from work this evening as i have pain shooting up the centre of my chest it went into my jaw and backs of my ears.. it also felt like it was hurting my kidneys also. . Ive had two attacks first one was after eating a handful of almonds.. it passed i thought it may have been indegestion, then the second attack happened when i was chewing a sugar free sweet. I still have the pain almost a heavy feeling in my chest? any help appreciated. I ended up clammy and sweating i went very pale and my Blood pressure went through the roof. x

If you have central chest pain, going through to your back an up to your jaw - you should be going to A & E now - they need to rule out cardiac cause first. Don't leave it you only have one heart! xx

Thanks for your replies I'm pretty sure it's pouch/gallbladder related I'll get an emergency appointment tmrw at my docs :( x

I had gallbladder trouble badly for over 3 years and never had pain in my jaw or arms !!!!!
Its normally triggered by fatty food so what you where eating is very unlikley to trigger an attack !!
I could be a dump ??? but i would ring NHS direct and speak to someone hun NOW!
I found bending over a coffee table moved the stones and you get a rolling away feeling of shear relief and the pain is so bad 10/10 on the scale.

I don't think it's a dump .. I'm going to speak to my surgeon tmrw.. I'm sore all round my back I'm thinking I've an infection or I've annoyed my pouch .. Thanks I'll keep you posted .. I hope it's not to do with my bypass I regret getting it done enough without added health problems because of it xx

hun you could have a kidney infection.... but ive never heard of a ain going to your jaw... please ring your hospital asap as you defo need professional advice xx

I hope you are feeling better today - or at least have been to see someone about the pains.

why do you regret having the op? Just curious x

I hope you are feeling better , but more than that I hope you took advice & rang nhs direct or went to a&e last night.
As has been said , that sounds cardiac & shouldn't be ignored xx

Hello everyone im just back from the doctors and she gave me an ECG and blood pressure again i have been prescribed and anti spasmodic for my gallbladder incase its a stone i have also been refered to the cardiology clinic to rule out any heart problems and i am getting an ultrasound on my stomach gallbladder and surounding area.
thanks for your advice fingers crossed that doesnt happen again OUCH! im so scared to eat xx

Hello dougie, i just regret the operation so much i cant really say why, i have lost 4stone but i still need to loose another 4 which is proving hard but ive the right head on to do it now.. i worry so much and read so much on the things that can go wrong with it etc but i also am very well aware of the benifits of weight loss etc.. im not wanting to put anyone off its just my personal feelings. xx

Glad you have been to get checked out, hope the tests are all clear and its just wind LOL.
Take care hun xxx

im glad you're ok, i have to say i was a bit worried today in case you had had a heart attack!! fingers crossed for your results :) xxx

Hey guys well i went for my abdo scan today and no gallbladder stones and the doctor who did it said everything looked ok so im pretty happy! the cardiology doctor didnt want to see me after he seen my ECG so im guessing the pain was indigestion! ive not ate nuts since then, no wonder some people think they are having a heart attack with indigestion! thanks for the well wishes x

A tablespoon of olive oil and a sqeeze of lemon juice is a natural remedy for gallstone pain I had mine removed after giving birth over 18 years ago. I had pain in my shoulder blades. I will keep you in prayer that it's nothing serious. Take care.

Back