• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hey everyone!

jojojelly

Just want to introduce myself, I'm Jo....

Thought it would be a good idea to join this site as I have just got the ball rolling on my wls journey.

I've only had an initial appointment but have met the initial criteria (very pleased as my BMI is over 50)! Have the long wait now to see a surgeon and fingers crossed get on a waiting list for surgery.

I am 36 years old, I live in Leeds with my partner and our 2 VWs. I am a SEN teacher.

I have been overweight since I was about 7, after 25 years of yo-yo dieting I now weigh 24 stone :(. I feel that surgery is my only hope of losing weight AND being able to keep it of and get back 'in control' of my eating!

I would appreciate any support and advice from fellow members. :)

Cheers

Jo x

Welcome, this site is both friendly and helpful

Hi Jo & :welcome2: you will love this forum as everyone is so warm & welcoming. I am not too far from you as I am in north Sheffield. Glad you have taken the plunge ... you will not regret it. x

hi love ,glad your on your way with the rest of us , the wait is a nightmare but im sure worth it,and this place makes the journey easier ,lovely honest people with a world of information and advice ,good luck xxxxx

Hi and Welcome Jo xx

Hi and a Warm welcome.xx

Hi Jo
Welcome to the site, you will get loads of really useful info on here. I to am pre-op and have a long wait ahead of me. Best of luck on your journey
Take Care
Kim X

Hello Jo
I'm a newbie on here too!
Good luck with sorting out your surgery, hope all goes well for you on your journey.
This forum seems really informative with lovely friendly people - I hope to 'hang out' here for a while (or longer!)

Jxx

Back