• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hi all if i can help anyone

Birchstart

Well a happy new year to you all.
Its been 8 mths since my bypass and I have lost 81lbonly 3lb to my target weight..
I can not believe that I got a pair of size 12 jeans on, this time last year I was a size 22. This bypass was the best option for me.
If I can be of any help or a friend to anyone please contact me I live in Milton Keynes.
Its not always been easy and there are days when its not easy now, but if you stick with it and on the bad days think about how much weight you have lost and how good you will look and feel it makes easier..
I still struggle to eat very much, But it amazes me how little food my body needs. When I look at what my hubby eats I think god now I know why I was so big
Good luck to you all

So good to hear from you hon, and glad to see you've done so well. There's is a meet in dunstable on the 3rd of Jan - would love to see you there if you're not too busy.

It is due for the 20th of February :) around about 2pm at the halfway house next to the premier inn

Thanks Hun :) I have an actue job and I exercise a bit but not as much as some. Have now lost 11.5 stone.

Back