• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

soz if this offends anyone but need help

pinkylin

ok i never thought in a million years i would ever hear these words leave my lips

BUT HELP!!!!!!!!!
HOW DO I STOP LOSING WEIGHT???????

I now weight 12st8 and i was 20st4 im 4lb off my 8st loss which is want i wanted in the begining but now ive lost the weight and im still losing i want to stop coz i feel like im lookin old and ill can someone help me plzzzzzzzzzz

soz if this offends you if your waiting for ya op or your at the start of your journey but i just dont want to look like im anarexic and if i keep losin like i am lin.xx:(:confused:

From what I have read from other threads and forums the best way to maintain weight and not lose more is to up the carb element of your diet. However I am no expert on this so would suggest you ask your team. You have done fab and I am sure you do not look old or anorexic!!! It must just be very different seeing yourself this much slimmer.

From your photos I think you look fab xx

hiya hun soz for all me misspellings there lol but no i do look ill in my face and i dont like it i feel like my eyes look suken in to my head now and i feel like i dont look pretty with my make up on god ya cant win can ya wen i was at me biggest i didnt like lookin in the mirror and its the same now lol as for upping my carbs i have been doin this for quite a while now for at least the last month or so and to me its flippin helping me lose weight either that or its all the exercise ive been doin over the last 7wks with going to college and walking up and down stairs and walkin to college and back which is 3miles a day not much i knw but it is when ya not use to it lol

I'm sure you will stop soon hun, i understand what you mean about looking old (not that i think you do), although I'm happy to continue loosing for a couple more stone the weightloss keeps changing my face........my body doesn't hasn't noticed that i have a stone or 2 on my tummy it can have a go at xxx

yeh hun thats what i mean it keeps goin off my face and nower else lol and thats why i think i look drawn and ugly now in the photos ive still got a lil bit of weight in my face which i liked but i aint got that now but thanx for saying i look nice hun i think u do too.xxxxxx

yeh hun thats what i mean it keeps goin off my face and nower else lol and thats why i think i look drawn and ugly now in the photos ive still got a lil bit of weight in my face which i liked but i aint got that now but thanx for saying i look nice hun i think u do too.xxxxxx

I was told that if our faces do look a little drawn at first, they will soften out and become a little plumpler when our weight stabilises as we will then start to store glycogen again. hope this helps xx

Well I think you look good in the photos on your page - but I know what you mean. I have skinny friends who actually have fab bodies . . but they have far more liney drawn faces than me and they always ask how I can be over 50 and have no lines! (who needs collagen when the fat fills em out !!) I always had a fat gran and a thin gran . . and the fat one always looked younger. Unfortunately it is probably something that we will all find as we get thinner, however on the plus side we are healthier and do not have three chins. Your body I am sure will find a happy level and you will even out. In the meantime the odd packet of hula hoops may help!!!:eek::eek:

By the way 'lotsabeefy' you look really fab too xx

thanx girls and yeh i have had a few pkts of crispies over the last few wks but as of now they aint helping pmsl like i sed ive not uploaded a new piccy yet coz i havnt been able to coz my dozy hubby accidently dropped my cam i was guttered this happend about 4wks ago so tday ive orderd a new one from cat and its pink my fave colour and hes payin for it for crimbo for me hehehehehe so not to bad the other ones gone lol but as soon as i can upload a piccy i will do i did manage to save the last photo taken of me off that cam and im thin in the face there so i will see if i can upload it and u will see what i mean about bein ill lol

Oh Im sorry I cant help apart from what has already been said about upping the carbs. Im sure you dont look as bad as you think you do, we are our own worst critics. XX

Hiya Lin cant believe you could look anything other than lovely at 12st,you were great at your pre op size,but I know what you mean.When i lose the fat from my face I start really looking my age!Suppose thats the payoff for wls.Would be glad to have no hip/back pain,not snore and get in some jeans again!Will have to were a balaclaver back to front!!!Get that pic on so we can tell you what we think.Maz x

thanx girls and i will get photo put on ere asap goin to ask daughter to do it for me wen she gets in lol

Back