• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hi im back

ilovemy5babies

not been on for a while had very poorly kids with all this swine flu going about
and my son has asthma so hes been suffering so been in and out of hospital
just trying to catch up with everyone
hope your all well,
i have finally got my appiontment for weight mangament its at the end of this month, they told me on the phone though theres a six month wait to see the dr there so im not going to be able to ask for my referal for my bypass till after christmas which is disappionting but theres not alot i can do about it
she told me some of the things they will offer me there
still gutted the pct keep changing things and have even thought about writing them a begging letter and seeing where it gets me lol
anyway sorry to go on xx

Welcome back :)

xxx

yup, welcome back, sorry about the kids, i know what it's like got 4 myself, eldest has just come down with the trotts and sickness, now worried in case i get sick and they cancel my op on the 19th!
Do ask for cancellations, call them every day to see if they have any.

Hope the kids are feeling much better. Take care of yourself too because its so tiring having to look after the little ones when they're ill. Good luck at the weight clinic and don't worry about the 6 months. This will give you time to get your head round having the op and even preparing yourself with new eating habitsxx

Back