• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi im back

georgina

Hi everyone well as u can see im back lol, as alot of u know i havnt been on minis much lately as i lost my beautiful mam, alot of u have given me great support over it and i thank you all from the bottom of my heart, to me this wasnt just another weightloss site, but a good place to be when i needed emotional support, id like to thank my gang lol for all the texts u sent me and sympathy cards,
to all the new ones and there are so many of u lol, welcome and i hope you all find great information wether you are having a bypass or banding or anything else, take care everyone xxx

Very nice to see you back again Georgina and hope you are doing OK.:) I think you were one of the first people I ever spoke to on here and you were very kind.

I did put a poem up on your thread "Thank you all so much" which I hope you got to see. I didn't write it (obviously!!;)) but when my friend died a couple of years ago, I found it for her 4 kids and they took comfort from it.
All the best to you and your family.

Nice to see you back Georgina :)

hi georgina im a newbie so dont know you but hi, i use a couple of diff forums and this is by far the best most upbeat and supportive if found you girlies are all great

hi georgina
sos to hear about your loss, my names emma and had a band 2weeks ago.
it would be great to share information
takecare hun
emma

Hiya Smiler

Always good to see you about hun but we have kept in contact anyway.

Nic xxx

Hi everyone thanx for all that boy have i got some catching up to do lol, its great to see so many new ones on here as well as all you oldies lol, hope to hear from you all soon ok xxx

Back