• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi I'm Mo

For my 50th post I thought I'd come back here. Loving this forum and already getting familiar with other peeps in the community. It's bedtime now. 1day closer to consultation fortnight lol

Hi and welcome. You will instinctively get a feel for which provider is right for you. I went local. THG at Dolan park and mr super did a fab job, support and aftercare were spot on too. Happy banding :)

Mo you are so right....this forum is about the only thing keeping me sane right now. Everyone is so friendly and positive. With less than two weeks to go the niggling worries are beginning to creep in..all I do is come on here and my anxiety levels go down and I start getting really excited again :)

Hi guys! I have found this the best site, no one judges anyone or makes you feel bad. It was this site that made me go for the sleeve in the end after reading about people's experiences.

Are you excited about your consultations mo?? Not long now time is ticking by! Have you had any more thought from reading on here if you are still going with the band.

hi i'm new today , started my pre-op diet on Monday . Got surgery booked for the 31st August in Dolan Park . anyone else in the same boat?

Hi kezzy join the august surgery thread under general discussion, theres a few of us on there in the same boat! Two ladies on there are having bands in the next 10 days

Hi Kezzy.. I'm up first on Wednesday.

The girls on this site have been fantastic support. They keep me sane when I have had a wobbler :)

So how are you feeling?

Hi Kezzy.. I'm up first on Wednesday.

The girls on this site have been fantastic support. They keep me sane when I have had a wobbler :)

So how are you feeling?

hello kursty
i'm doing ok thanks which is a big surprise to me .
Thought I would be struggling but ... Yeah good ... So where you going for your op ?

Back