• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi I'm new

Eve30

Hi all- I've had my appointment at the uch and waiting for surgery date for the gastric sleeve- feel a bit overwhelmed!

Hi Eve, I'm Claire I'm waiting for a sleep apnea sleep study and psychologist appointment and yeah I feel overwhelmed too, still it helps reading how many people are happy with their operations :)

hi Eve 30 you must be both excited and very nervous, but just keep that end picture in your mind and picture yourself strutting your stuff, and how fabulous you will be look a year after its all be done. good luck

welcome to the site and good luck on this fantastic journey xxx

Hi and welcome. This is a great support site, believe me no question is a stupid question.
Hope you have a smooth journey x

Hey Claire I'm waiting for both o those too! Confused bec did a home sleep study and letter came today saying results were ok so not sure why I need that appointment at all anymore- I just want my surgery date already!!

Hi Eve, welcome to the site, have a good look around and if you can't find the info you need just ask....there's nearly always someone who can answer any query you might have.
We're like one big happy family here.
Best of luck on your journey.
Em xxxxxxx

Good luck eve , fingers and toes crossed for ya ;) xxxxx

welcome and good luck on your journey

I really have no idea as the people I know who have had it done there have only waited 4 months but they told me at the hosp it's likely to be 8...just wish I knew!!

Back