• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi new here

millyrhys

Hi I'm new to this site so just thought I would introduce myself I'm Sasha from Middlesbrough 30 years old and I had a sleeve done on 21st feb at Sunderland royal I have previously had the balloon and had no weight loss and was all planned to have the bypass but due to complications I had to have the sleeve and can have the bypass done at a later date. My journey has been a long 4 years of self doubt messed up appointments psych checks but I am finally done and am on my way to a much healthier life x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

:welcome: sounds like you've had a hard time but you're on your way now hun x

Welcome good luck on ur journey hun x

welcome sasha i to had my op on the 21st feb in murrayfield, wirral. this site is a mine of information. xxxx

Welcome to the site. Everyone is great on here, I have now got so much knowledge.

Best of luck on your WL journey

Kim x

Hi! Welcome! X

Sent from my Galaxy SII using WLSurgery

Hello Sasha -

I'm just down the road from you - I live in Redcar:) I'm hoping to have a bypass around May/June time at Sunderland.

Keep us updated on your journey. Hope things start to move along better for you now.

Emma x

Welcome Sasha xx

Yeah! You're the first properly "local" person I've met on here. :)

x

I can't private message Emma but was just wondering your age and surname just wondering if our paths may have already crossed somewhere down the line lol

I thought that too -

I am 38. I used to live in Middlesbrough, but been in Redcar for the last 6 years or so.

I have 2 boys - a 13 year old at Sacred Heart, and a 5 year old at St Benedict's.

I used to teach at Wheatlands on the Ings - about 5 years ago now, I was in their nursery.

Currently teaching at Whinstone in Ingleby Barwick.

Years ago, I used to work in the Officers Club shop in Middlesbrough town centre.

Now it's your turn lol

Emma x

Ha ha my turn I'm 30 have a boy 9 and a girl 4 at dormanstown school not worked for 10 years but worked in a care home then . I know kids from both your schools the Boutell's lol

Do you live in Dormanstown then? We do! Top end - a couple of streets off Staintondale.

No - never been in. We really don't go out much at all now!
We used to go to the Piper, or rock nights in Boro or Newcastle.

Can't believe you're just round the corner!

Am going for tonight - packed lunches to make, and clothes to get ready!

Will try and work out how to send you a message to swap details.

Take care - see you on here soon.

Emma x

hi milly,
welcome to this wonderfully supportive and informative site. please keep posting your progress for us 'pre-oppers'.
i live in darlington and should have had my sleeve op on thursday [at darlington memorial] but has been cancelled at last minute due to sleep apnoa risk.
good luck on the remainder of your wls journey.

Back