• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi to all

Jollyjilly

Hi all
I 6weeks banded at Dolan park. Last few weeks have been hard as I seem to have been sick with everything. I still have not had my first fill due to be unwell . Weight loss has been slow about 6 pounds . Wonder if anyone else has found it hard

Hello and welcome. I'm sure someone will be along to answer your questions soon.

Bet you haven't had testicle pains? :8855:

Hope you feel better soon :)

Mix, that would depend on whether she has a partner or not!!! Couldn't resist.

Rebirth

Jollyjilly, I am sorry to hear that you have been unwell. Here's hoping you've turned the corner and will feel better. You've done well to have lost weight despite not having a fill yet. Think of how well you will do once you have your fist fill.

Sending hugs

Rebirth

Lol no testicle Pain well only a husband lol will let you know how things go for me. Good luck to you all and thanks for the chat
Jill x

:) Hi Jilly
First of all Welcome from another newbie!
Sorry that you have been poorly; I know how rotten sinus pain is from previous experience. I hope you are feeling a lot better now. Thanks for replying to my thread. (been away over the bank holiday for just one night; and enjoying my cuppa, thought I would catch up with all my new friends on here). :newbie:
I have heard good and bad about different hospitals and clinics, and its very difficult to make a choice to suit yourself. In the end just got to go with your decision and hope its the right one. I guess its part of the reason that I worry; I hope that all the good places outweigh (no pun) the not so good out there. I`ll be interested to see how you get on. Kat

Hi Jilly
welcome to the site.
I haven't any advice to offer as I'm a bypasser, but just wanted to say HI and I hope you get better quick now and that the band works well for you.

Back