• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hit my target but not quite as planned!

simplylucy

Well I'm chuffed to bit to have hit my target weight.

However I've spent 5 days in hospital unable to eat. I was rushed in on Monday with suspected appendicitis. After lots of tests it was decided my appendix was fine, ovarys were checked and no cysts either.

I still have severe abdominal pains and feeling ver sick. An x-ray showed 2 bowel loops so I was sent off for a CT scan to check for internal hernias.

The CT scan was apparently clear.

I'm home now, still in the same pain.

I have an appointment with the bariatric surgeon on Wednesday to see what he thinks.

Oh and sorry if it's too much info but I ate normally Saturday and Sunday last week, since then I've not had much food but I've had small amounts that have managed to stay in. Yet I've not had my bowels open since Saturday last week.

I'm convinced there is some sort of obstruction somewhere yet the CT scan showed the yucky fluid drink flowing though the small bowel but my large bowel was decompressed (anyone know what that means??)

Roll on Wednesday. I'm in agony, taking over 30 pills a day, and loosing weight rather rapidly.

Aw so sorry about this Lucy ... this happened to Karen19745 last month & she was in hospital in agony but they could not find the reason. Think she is OK now though .. :) Hope things are sorted on Wednesday, honey xxx :wave_cry:

hiya me too i do hope the out find out what is wrong soon.
as for the decompressed bowel i have no idea surely some one will come along and be able to let you know you take care now.

congratulations on reaching your target weight. xxx

Well done Lucy on reaching your target weight, just a pity the final bit is so painful. Hope they sort the obstruction quickly, and you can enjoy the fruits of your success.

oh that sounds horrid Lucy. I hope they can find out quickly what is causing you such pain.

Congratulations on reaching goal, although I understand that you wont exactly feel like celebrating right now.

Get well soon hun x x x

Back