• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How can i shift my plateau? Woukd juice diet kickstart it again?

2nd timer

I I'm a year post by pass after band, n since July I've stalled. In six months I lost 4.5 stones then nothing :((( I'm 14.11 and would love to shift a couple more stones.
My daughter raves about the juice me diet, I was wondering if anyone has tried it? Think I need a detox with milk diet again or juice diet just to get body back to losing and detox again.???? I'm back at Luton on Monday, just wondering ppls experiences to reboot the losing cycles. Thanks

My surgeon told me that statistically band patients loose half of their excess weight :-(

I'm at that point after 6 months and am finding it impossible to shift any more. Hoping this is all in my mind and if I get back to basics I can shift the rest. Good luck x

Just wondering if the juice me diet is ok after bypass. Trying to kick start

Hi ali :) would the natural sugars in the fruit be ok for you?? why not try a few days back on milk like the lsd?? 5:2?? anything just may kick start your losses again hunni..... happy February......almost your anniversary :) x x x x

Hi ali :) would the natural sugars in the fruit be ok for you?? why not try a few days back on milk like the lsd?? 5:2?? anything just may kick start your losses again hunni..... happy February......almost your anniversary :) x x x x
I'm not sure Hun. I was thinking of milk diet or mainly veg juices to de tox. I gained 6 stone of toxins before my op and think that this is my problem. I'm certainly going to be querying this at Luton on Monday. It can't be right :(

I purchased a Nutribullet recently and when I spoke to my team they were unhappy with me using it in case I was replacing meals. But they did say be very careful about the fruits because of the dumping risk and taking to much goodness out of my body, by that I assumed they meant detoxing. So I'm not sure if it would help. I'm using mine every day but I drink the juice over a whole day because it's hard going but worth it to get my veg in.

No, its not a good idea. Post op your focus should only be on real, good quality food. If you want to lose more, cut carbs, or follow a healthy eating plan such as slimming world, but going back to juice plans after having an op is just buying back into the binge starve cycle.

I'm just trying to kick start my losing. Also I have other health issues which makes too many toxins. Milk diet or juicing would help that to get rid, I don't mean for a long period of time

I agree the latest fad is juicing/blending I think nothing can beat a balanced diet eating real foods my weight loss has slowed right down but it's still coming off slowing, I loosely follow a Slimming World plan, the groups are not for me but there are plenty of ideas recipes hints and tips online especially if you have facebook :)

It would be good to get it kick started again, but it's also for my skin, I'm riddled with psoriasis.

Hi,
I have a nutri bullet and I have made some really delicious smoothies and juices and they are full of all the vitamins due to it blending everything including the skin.
It's certainly not a fad for me,as I can load my juices,with foods I need to help with my iron issues.
Why don't you combine juices/smoothies with high protein/low carb foods...I personally couldn't do slimming world or weight watchers,we should be trying to eat "normal".
I'm a firm believer that water intake has a lot to do with weightloss,soon as I drank lots the weight shifted again.
Hope this helps

Ok my bad I thought the OP was asking about the "Juice me" diet where you buy the supplements. Sorry :(

I'm going to do a 7 day juice detox I think and then use the juices with a balanced diet. I need to drink more water too I think. Thanks everyone I'll let u know how I get on once my juicer is here ;)

Back